Systèmes d’analyse de contour
La gamme Surface Metrology Mahr englobe les appareils de mesure de rugosité, ondulation et contours.
Ces mesures sont essentiellement basées sur la méthode du profil. Les profils 2D avec leurs paramètres associés sont documentés et calculés d’après les normes internationales. Avec les équipements MarSurf, vous êtes à la pointe de la technologie car la réussite et le développement en sont les atouts !
|MarSurf XC 2|
Your entry into precision contour measurement
Measuring and evaluating function-related geometries on workpieces and tools is an elementary requirement in research, engineering and industry. The quick, simple and inexpensive 2D contour measuring system is increasingly being chosen in preference to other methods. MarSurf XC 2 satisfies all demands in terms of accuracy and range of evaluation criteria. At the same time it consistently delivers safe and reliable results.
|MarSurf XC 20|
The international benchmark for contour measurement
The MarSurf XC 20 is recognized as the ultimate in contour evaluation. What started some 30 years ago with the Konturograph – consisting of a drive unit and X-/Y-recorders #96 has developed into a top-quality contour measuring system using cutting-edge technology. The finely tuned device configuration offers superb performance standards. The drive unit and the measuring stand are controlled and positioned via the reliable measuring and evaluation software.
Roughness and contour measurement at a measuring station !
This combined measuring station allows both surface roughness and
contour measurements to be performed at a single measuring station.
Depending on the measuring task, either the GD 25 drive unit for surface roughness measurements or the PCV drive unit for contour measurements can be activated.
The two measuring systems are fixed to the measuring stand by means of a combi holder.
|MarSurf UD 120 is a high-end contour and roughness measuring station with integrated optical measuring system. Roughness and contour evaluations are calculated from a single profile. To carry out these two measuring tasks with just one measurement requires a highly accurate measuring system which can offer both the relatively large measuring stroke needed for contour measurement in radii, on slopes or on free-form surfaces and resolution in the nm range for surface roughness measurement.
– The magnetic probe holder allows for a flexible choice of probes and rapid changeover, combined with excellent security
– Guaranteed positioning accuracy in the µm range when switching probes, along with collision protection, rigidity and probe stability at nanometric resolutions
– A calibration method designed for maximum accuracy ensures reliable results
– Software-controlled, variably adjustable measuring forces remain constant over the entire measuring stroke for flexibility and safety. The optimal measuring force can be selected according to the material properties of the testpiece and the chosen probe
– The MarSurf X series offers morphological filtering for increased accuracy
– Probe arm change with no need to recalibrate. The storage of calibration data for each arm and the magnetic probe holder ensure superb reproducibility
|MarSurf UD130 :The first step into high-precision roughness and contour metrology
|MarSurf LD 130 / LD 260. A step into a new dimension !
Combined contour and roughness measurements in just one step come courtesy of proven cutting-edge technology from Mahr metrology. The MarSurf LD 130 and MarSurf LD 260 measuring stations have been systematically developed to draw on the experience from the first generation of equipment.
Souhaitez-vous plus d’informations sur cette gamme de solution? Souhaitez-vous une démonstration propre à votre application? N’hésitez pas à nous contacter en cliquant ici!.